The service located at “www. inventivebyte.com” is a website (owned and operated by Inventive Byte). This Site is intended to provide information that may be of interest to Users. The contents of this Site, including but not limited to the text and images herein unless otherwise noted, are the copyrighted material of Inventive Byte Copyright © 2018 Inventive Byte. All rights are reserved. All Trademarks referred to are the property of their respective owners. The User shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the following terms & conditions upon the User’s use of the website www.inventivebyte.com. Users’ access to and use of the Site is subject to the following Terms & Conditions and all applicable laws.
1. The term by Inventive Byte shall mean Inventive Byte. The term User shall mean the user who is browsing the website www. inventivebyte.com (Site).
2. www.inventivebyte.com is owned by Inventive Byte. All content present on this Site is the exclusive property of Inventive Byte, including all the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this Site.
3. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Inventive Byte. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
4. The Inventive Byte name and logo are trademarks that belong to and are owned by Inventive Byte. These trademarks may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Inventive Byte.
5. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this Site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. Such use could result in criminal or civil penalties. Inventive Byte may monitor access to the Site.
6. Inventive Byte may terminate a User’s access to the Site at any time and for any reason. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination.
7. Inventive Byte may change or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including its content or features.
8. Inventive Byte shall not be liable for damages of any kind, including and without limitation to direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption, and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site, any information provided on the Site, or for any other reason whatsoever.
9. Inventive Byte shall have no responsibility for any damage to the User’s computer system or loss of data that may result from downloading any content, materials or information from the Site.
10. The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Inventive Byte disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
11. The Site provides links to websites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including Users, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. Inventive Byte is not responsible for the availability of, or content provided on, third party websites. Before accessing or using such websites, Inventive Byte encourages Users to read their policies regarding privacy and other topics. Inventive Byte is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements. The User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Inventive Byte is not responsible for any loss or damages the User may incur from dealing with any third party.
12. Inventive Byte makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet the User’s requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable
13. Inventive Byte may at any time revise these Terms & Conditions. Users are bound by the most current Terms & Conditions each time they visit this Site. Inventive Byte encourages Users to periodically review these Terms & Conditions to which they are bound.